Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Monday, August 30, 2004

I am...

...such an ass! How could I not have mentioned Pulp Fiction in my previous post!! When that movie came out, I happened to be working at a movie theater. I saw it almost every night for about four weeks! No joke. It is just so funny and horrifying and dramatic and true, all at the same time. And talk about great movie quotes! Whew! On a side note, I just saw Kill Bill Vol 2. Quentin Tarantino continues to blow me away. Vol 1 & 2 were OUTSTANDING! How does this guy come up with this stuff?!?!? More on that later...can't concentrate with my eyeballs vibrating...

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2004 at 7:54 PM, Blogger K.D. said...

If you love Tarantino, be sure to check out Robert Rodriguez. It sounds like you're truly a film geek after my own heart, so I suggest purchasing "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" and watching the special features. All two hours of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home