Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Complex: Malibu (Does this mean there will be other locations?)

Yes, I am a dork. I just found myself taking a few notes on this show while watching it…

…Shut up, Sam! And please cut your hair.
…I wish I had an air horn in a can thingy like the host (Tyler?)
…One of the judges totally looked like Jon Lovitz at first glance!
…No showers? Ewww!
…”Plywood and Malibu don’t go together” My new personal motto!
…”Don’t trust Scotty” Hee hee! Scotty doesn’t know!
Commercials: First sign of a truly horrendous movie? Milla Jovovich. And could Brooke Burns have larger teeth? I am amazed she can close her lips over those things!
…Doesn’t Tyler look like Dr. Carter?
…Did the same people that did Paradise Hotel last summer edit this show? All signs point to yes.
…Shut up, Kim. You are not to be trusted.
…Next episode: Name-calling! YAY!

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2004 at 12:09 PM, Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I was totally wondering if anyone would get the vague Eurotrip reference out of that one! HA! That is the best part of the whole movie! Seriously, I spit trail mix all over my computer screen when you referred to Brooke Burns as "donkey chops"! HA! And oh goody! Owning a condo! ummm...like we didn't notice all the architectual flaws that were so OBVIOUSLY pointed out to us?!?! Let me get right on that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home