Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Lord Doesn't Care if You Are in the Game

I can not believe that vanity almost lost Not-So-Pretty-Boy Brandon and Whining Nikki the game. Oh how I wish! When Phil told them it was a non-elimination round, I screamed at Phil (sorry Phil, I take it all back and I still heart you). So, my notes for this weeks episode are as follows:

- Christie, please stop making excuses for Colin's boorish behavior. We can all plainly see that he is an ass. And you making excuses for him, makes you look like an ass as well.

- Nicole, I can not believe that you had the nerve to compare mosques to Starbucks on national television. I can't even comment any further on this...

- The evil twins actually said that they were going to use all of their "sexual gifts" God gave them (okay, eww). That's right! Whore yourselves out on national television. Your parents must be so proud!

- Chip and Kim are killing me! I love you guys, please read your clues thoroughly!

- Ewww, Colin! You are hideous when you are angry! Wait! That's all the time! For the record, the twins...not much better...

- Did y'all pray with Brandon that God would give him the patience and skills to make bricks so that he wouldn't have to cut his golden locks? Yeah, me neither!

- Could I heart Chip any more right now? Don't think it's possible!

- Next week: Christie finally grows a pair! With Colin's permission of course!

2 Comments:

At September 1, 2004 at 12:07 PM, Blogger mk smith said...

wow you watch ALOT of television

 
At September 1, 2004 at 1:51 PM, Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Yes, unfortunately I do...and it is summer re-runs. *Sigh* Kate, stay with your husband so that you don't end up a lonely couch potato like me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home