Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hawaii 5-Oh Never Mind

So I watched the new show Hawaii last night. Could the older police guy (sorry didn't catch any names) try any harder to be Horatio Crane? Go home, practice your brooding and whipping off your glasses! I did like that the cute-in-a-homely-sorta-way guy that played Claire's boyfriend on the first or second season of 6 Feet Under is on it. Wow! That was a horrible sentence! Also, the cute guy from Jack and Jill is on it. Is it just me or does he look like a skinnier version of Adrian Grenier with less hair? Either way, he's cute. But he needs to untuck his shirts. Oh yeah, there was a plot and some action and a crime and jacuzzi sex scene in the middle. But whatever, I just watch TV for the boys. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home