Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween

So I FINALLY found some decent scary movies on TV, but of course they are all edited for TV. Blah!

Anyway, I was watching Halloween and I couldn't help but notice how mean Lori's "friends" were to her! Maybe all that time Michael Meyers was just pissed at her friends for being mean to his little sister. And then he went after her because he was mad that she was a spine less wimp who let her friends put her down and walk all over her.

Didn't anyone ever think about that???

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2004 at 9:38 AM, Blogger Yankeebob said...

I believe you might be onto something here. Lori was a wimp! Maybe he was trying to do her a favor.

Hey Mel, can you tell me how Scream 2 ends? I didn't like it enough to rent it, but I missed the ending.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home