Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ketchup - Part Deux

Okay, first of all, I am very sad that Rory Cochrane has left CSI: Miami. He was one of the reasons I started watching in the first place. I LOVED him in Dazed and Confused, but I REALLY LOVED him in Empire Records ("Hey Lucas, is it true you committed the perfect crime?" "Not entirely perfect."). Classic. Anywhoo, within the first few minutes of the show, the entire audience knew who was going to be killed because of excessive foreshadowing! Did anyone else notice this? And can I just say that it took me a while, but I have really warmed up to David Caruso/Horatio Crane.

And CHIP AND KIM!!! WOO HOO!! In all of my years of watching The Amazing Race, I have never been so excited to see a team win! They truly deserved it! They were always positive, they never fought or got snippy with each other, and they always took the time to look around and appreciate where they were. I thought they were awesome and I was yelling, clapping and crying when they crossed the finish line (I know, I get way too into my shows!). My two favorite moments of the show were 1) Christie and Colin falling out of their Kayak while trying to hurry and 2) Christie falling in the airport while trying to hurry. Laughed my ass off! Oh wait! Two second favorite moments were 1) Nicole throwing a tantrum in Canada, dramatically throwing her bike around. She was about two seconds away from throwing herself in the snow, kicking her legs and beating her fists! 2) The way they showed the "heavens" everytime Brandon started praying (which was about every two minutes!). LOVE TAR!

Lost! I am soooo excited! Considering that there are slim pickings this season on the sci-fi front, this show could satisfy my craving. I am hoping it satisfys my craving. I will be able to comment further after tonight. In the meantime, please watch and discuss with me!

I guess that's enough TV talk for now. I still need to go home and watch my new Star Wars Trilogy DVD...it's a good thing I don't sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home