Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I Feel Ripped Off!

Hmmm...I really don't think I am a kids book! And I am really starting to hate quizilla...

You are Stone Soup!
You are Stone Soup! Truly, you are classic
literature, but your cheerful effervescence
keeps you from being one of those boring
"adult" books. Aww! You're so cute!
"Make it well, and when it's done, share
Stone Soup with everyone!" You will also
enjoy any children's book.


Which Piece of Classic Literature are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 at 3:35 PM, Blogger cat said...

I'm Stone Soup, too. What a creepy pig. I don't agreee with that result either I might add. I wish I was Alice in Wonderland. She rocks!

 
At October 30, 2004 at 8:36 AM, Blogger SJ said...

I'm The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy! How True!

 
At December 31, 2004 at 8:04 PM, Blogger SJ said...

Hahaha! You tell 'em, JB...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home