Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Movie Quote Quiz of the Day

This is a great movie! It seemed particularly appropriate with all the talk of tiny food today. Please put your guess in the comments section:

"Something strange happened to me this morning..."
"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
"No."
"Why am I the only person that has that dream?"

3 Comments:

At October 12, 2004 at 2:10 PM, Blogger SJ said...

Is it "The Passion of The Christ?"

 
At October 13, 2004 at 9:41 AM, Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Oh Ian, there's just no fooling you!

 
At October 13, 2004 at 2:52 PM, Blogger SJ said...

Yep, you have to get up early in the morning to fool me!

I think the quote is from a movie called 'Real Genius' which starred Val Kilmer (I think).

Do I get a prize if I'm right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home