Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I Wanna Be Cindy-Lou

Hee hee...I am totally biting off her comedic moments. Obviously this is not everything I find funny, but this is a good start:

Saving Silverman:"...what does a mime look like when he's having sex anyway? Probably like...(makes gross gestures) I'm a mime! I'm a mime!"
"Dude, mimes don't talk."
"They do when they're off duty."

Zoolander: "You can dere-lick my balls, Capitan"
"I can dere-lick my own balls."
(This movie is just to funny, and it is so hard to pick just one part!)

Breakfast Club: "...I figured all I needs is a lobotomy and some tights."
"You guys wear tights?"
"I wear the required uniform!"
"Tights."

Austin Powers: At the end when they are in the factory and Austin is driving the cart, trying to turn it around in the hallway and he is inching back and forward. Back and forward, like an inch at a time.

Mallrats:When Brodie takes his tiny espresso cup to the counter and says "Fill this with Coke, no ice!"

Swingers: The scene where they are in the restaurant after Mike meets Lorraine and Sue and Trent are drunk. Trent has some of the best lines ever, including "Fine, I'll ask her, excuse me ma'am? Where do the high school girls hang out?" and "I'm the asshole tonight!"

Drop Dead Gorgeous: When Becky Ann Leeman (Denise Richards) is performing her "talent" and singing on stage and dancing with Jesus on the cross.

Best in Show: When Harlan Pepper is naming all the nuts.

Made: Ricky at the club to the waitress "Here's 50 bucks in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later"

Oh my gosh! I'm getting carried away, I could go on forever! I may have to do a part II!! Must sleep now!

3 Comments:

At September 23, 2004 at 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome picks!!!! I'm cracking up just reading them. You've inspired me so here are . . .Duckies' alternative picks:

Zoolander: "How do you expect the children to learn if they can't even fit inside of the school?!?"

Breakfast club: "You mess with the bull, you get the horns."

Austin Powers: When Dr. Evil sits in his chair and rolls all the way across the room and has to scoot back to the table. Not sure why, but that kills me every time.

Mall Rats: "Who's your favorite Newkid? Call me Donny."

Swingers: "Mikey! Watch this. I'm gonna make Gretsky bleed."

Best in Show: Watching Eugene Levy running with 2 left feet.

 
At September 24, 2004 at 11:15 AM, Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Duckie, those are all good quotes, too! I say the one from Breakfast Club ALL the time! Especially when I have been drinking and I get a little pissy! And yes, Dr. Evil rolling across the room makes me laugh every time, too! And Swingers: "Look at little Wayne, look at his legs kick."

 
At September 25, 2004 at 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cindy, I hear that voice too! Are we both the same kinda' crazy?

I haven't seen saving Silverman. Should I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home