Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Garden State

Who knew that Zach Braff was so smart and talented?!?! Don't get me wrong, I have loved him in Scrubs since the beginning. I guess I was just completely blown away by how funny, sharp and smart Garden State was. The writing was sooo good and the acting was great. Natalie Portman's character was such a nut, sooo funny! I know that this film is in limited release, but I can not recommend it enough. So even if you have to drive across 6 county lines or 4 states to see it, GO NOW! Seriously, stop reading this right now and get in your car and go! This is by far the best movie I have seen all summer!

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2004 at 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go check it out. I was not sure before, but with such a glowing recommendation from you, how could I do anythging but?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home