Media Whore

"I only came here to do two things tonight, drink some beer and kick some ass...Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

"We Are Pathetic"

Before I begin my rants on TAR, I would like to mention something in regards to Scrubs: Do you think Nike sponsors the show? Holy product placement, Batman!! And now, back to our regularly scheduled bitch-fest:

**Why is Phil STILL dressed like the Good Humor Man?? Someone get this man some decent clothes!
**Did Nicole actually tell someone they had to rely on Brandon's good looks because they have no money? They only place you two are going with those looks is straight to the Blue Lagoon!
**My inner 13-year-old boy would like to say something: "Bangkok"....tee hee....
**Really Christie, you could live in New Zealand? You have been off the plane exactly 5.6 minutes and you know this already? Hmmm.
**I heart Chip and Kim, but would like to donate my sense of direction to them.
**The Twins: "We are pathetic"...yes, I couldn't agree more. That could be the smartest thing they have said the entire show.
**Mmmmm...Phil in jeans, a pullover, and spiky hair....mmmm...Phil.
**How much do I want to go sledging now!?! Seriously, can I do that around here? Does anyone know?
**For Christie's next pageant, her talent will be sledging! Or demonstrating how to be a submissive, mind-controlled, spineless partner. She's still deciding.
**Twins: "Let's do dirty." I knew it! Filthy whores!
**Commercials: Done with Rupert! Enough! West Nile Virus again (does this bite look infected?)!
**Enough with the praying!! Seriously! Like God has nothing better to do than to help your stupid-task-choosing ass!
**Kami and Karli, I have been waiting weeks for you two dingbats to be Philiminated. Good riddance! OMG, they were totally gonna make out at the end!
**Next week: "Meltdown in Manila" AKA "Colin Hates Christie, But We Hate Colin More!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home